Site Meter Vamps and Scamps: RT, Daytona, and the Scamps - Part 2

Sunday, May 21, 2006

RT, Daytona, and the Scamps - Part 2


When I left you... we were getting ready to attend the Wednesday party at RT. Elloras Cave provided fun table favors. We had cool "glasses" (drinking - not eye) with some kind of battery in the base that made them flash colored lights. They looked really nifty in the big semi-dark room. We also got free calendars and goody bags. The food was strawberries and pound cake with melted chocolate. Yum! The Elloras Cave "guys" wandered around the room making friends and giving many woman a "sigh". :) LuAnn and I couldn't resist getting a photo with a couple of them! We didn't stay 'til the bitter end. After all, we girls need our beauty sleep.

Thursday morning began with a breakfast hosted by Mary Janice Davidson. Afterwards, Karen Kelley and I walked on the beach. The weather was beautiful, and my only complaint was not having enough time to enjoy the lovely setting. I did, however, take a few minutes to watch the Mr. Romance cover model contestants play beach volleyball. They were gorgeous, but as LuAnn pointed out, not all of them were athletes. Ha! But who cares if they couldn't hit a volleyball??? Another luncheon, and then LuAnn and I tried to get a brief nap. Afterwards we went to a "fun" workshop hosted by Kayla Perrin and Tina Wainscott. They quizzed all the cover model contestants with funny and naughty questions. Another brief reception after that and then Heather Graham's Caribbean Pirate dinner and dance. Check back for installment number 3!

9 comments:

Judy F said...

Janice I hope that wild girl LuAnn didn't led you astry. LOL Did she borrow Lady b's tiarra???

Hope you grabbed a couple to take home with you for me. LOL

Janice Maynard said...

JudyF - LuAnn was a good girl... mostly. :)

And she brought her OWN tiara! I think she knew she might find her king for a night. Ha!

Joni said...

Was it LuAnn rubbin up against him or the model getting some grope time in with LuAnn? hahaha Inquiring minds want to know! hahaha Ya'll look like you were having fun in the other pics too!

Joni

Stacy~ said...

I'm wondering - where where yours and LuAnn's hands in the picture with the hottie? Those smiles are hiding a story, I'm sure ;) What a cutie that one was...

I like the contrast of LuAnn's glasses with her tiara - very "good girl gone bad".

lamclane said...

My tiara was for fantasy night when you could be anything you wanted to be.... I was such a nerd in high school so prom queen was my fantasy outfit...lol so the nerdy glasses (which I now need) and the tiara were a fun combo.

I was a good girl.... well most of the time. I dressed up every night and Janice and I had fun dancing with Joe the EC cover model.... we did it because it was for charity (yeah right)

Judy F said...

just likes Stacy takes care of the hotties. LuAnn and Janice I am so proud. LOL

jennyowl said...

Do you have the name of the model in the photo? Oh, to be so close to that yummy chest.

Michelle B said...

Jenny, I had that same question! After seeing the pic Janice posted here, I went on an internet quest to find out LOL. It helped that a lot of people are posting RT pics right about now:)

Anyway, his name is Brooks Johnson...

Janice Maynard said...

I have to be honest... that picture is only one of several. We spread our admiration around! One night we paid $5 to dance with a model named Joe. The money went to charity, honest!!

Janice