Site Meter Vamps and Scamps: And we have winners....

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And we have winners....

Thanks to everybody who came and played yesterday!

Lynn graciously offered three prizes~she's giving away three sets of the Darkyn series, signed. I've drawn the winners and it looks like one or two of the names are new to her books (goodie, more converts). Congrats to the winners and I hope you enjoy!

The winners are....

Lisa F. who said...

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I have not read your books.

Stacy who said...

Not to give her any more credit *g* but I "discovered" you because of Shi

and last but not least...

Lis who said...

Enjoyed the interview. What's the most gratifying thing about writing for you?

Ladies, if you can email me, (shilohwalker@gmail.com) I'll get you in touch with Lynn about your prize. Thanks again to everybody who dropped by. Some excellent questions and thanks to Lynn for doing the interview and hanging out with us!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Shi and Lynn, for the prizes. I'm looking forward to reading this series.

Jodi said...

Congrats Ladies!!

Erin the Innocent said...

Congratulations ladies :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats, winners!

Happy reading!

Terri

Stacy~ said...

Wow, I'm excited. Thank you, Lynn, for the prize, and thanx Shi, for the great interview :)