Site Meter Vamps and Scamps: This and That

Thursday, March 22, 2007

This and That


I totally forgot I was blogging today.


So we'll just do a hodge podge kind of thing.


Karen Scott is posting her results from her racism in publishing survey.


I'm still running the contest for Alison Kent's The Perfect Stranger. And there's the BOMContest running thru my blog as well.


Speaking of Alison Kent, she's agreed to do an interview here on the blog and we'll be posting that probably next week. I'll try to remember to post ahead of time when I get a firm date. And...(pardon me while I have a fangirl moment... SQUEAL) Okay, that's done. Lynn Viehl is doing an interview for us, too! For those who don't know me, I'm a total groupie when it comes to anything written by Lynn Viehl, no matter what name she is writing under, SL Viehl, Lynn Viehl, Jessica Hall, Gena Hale... I love them all. But I promise I'll try to let you all have a shot at asking her questions, too. No guarantees.


Spring Break is coming up here and next week, we're heading to Gatlinburg for a few days. I love Gatlinburg, all the touristy trappy stuff, and I love the mountains. It's been a while since we went and we haven't gone any place that far away with the baby bratlet so this oughta be interesting. To say the least.


Had a few books out the past few weeks, released early but hey, I don't care. I don't see me hitting the best seller lists, so I don't care if they hit the shelves early or not at this point. Hunters: Heart and Soul is selling at BN.com and Lover From Another World is selling at all the online places.


Okay... did I ramble on enough? Lol. Y'all have a good week...I gotta get to work!

1 comment:

Stacy~ said...

I've been checking out Karen's blog and the results are rather eye-opening.

Love Alison Kent. Her books are edgy and sexy.

Just started reading Viehl's Darkyn series, so I can't wait for her visit.

And life would not be complete without another Hunter book - woo hoo! There's my little fangirl moment *g*