Site Meter Vamps and Scamps: Thursday Thirteen

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thursday Thirteen

Okay, I see these things all over the place and my friend Jaci told me what it was.... so I'm gonna give it shot.



1) I get to get rid of these stories inside my head. Writing is the one thing that shuts them up and it's cheaper than therapy.


2) While I can't exactly work in jammies (have to leave to take the kids to school and the sitter) I don't have to wear business attire or nursing uniforms. BIG Yippee.


3) I get to meet other people who finally understand the fact that yes, there are stories in my head and nope, i don't exactly know where they came from


4) I can buy pretty much any book I want, without guilt, and smile at my husband and say, but it's for research!!!!


5) I've gotten to meet some of my favorite writers that I've read for years.


6) I can finally play on the computer all I want and it's justified.


7) I get to meet people who love romance as much as I do.


8) I get to travel as much as I want and can afford, or as little as I want to...


9) I get to bribe friends into giving me early reads...by trading my stuff for theirs.


10) I got to see an excerpt from one of my books in Cosmo magazine.


11) If I want to take off a day or two... or a week...I can.


12) If somebody totally ticks me off, I can pound out my anger on the keyboard... killing them on paper. Nice, neat and LEGAL... without all the moral problems.


13) And last but not least... I love what I do. It's what I always dreamed of.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



3 comments:

Joely Sue Burkhart said...

Welcome to TT! It's a fun way to get to know people. I love your list -- especially killing people on paper. :-) Happy TT!

Shiloh Walker said...

;) it's one of the best reasons...

Anonymous said...

we're all really very lucky, aren't we? *grin*

Nothing like being able to live the dream.